- November 30
- November 29
- November 28
- November 27
- November 26
- November 25
- Amazon UK’s Black Friday iPad deals are here: find out how much you can save
- Meet Orba, a $99 synthesizer, looper and MIDI controller that fits in the palm of your hand
- Mesa/Boogie launch CabClone IR and IR+ cabinet simulators
- BT: 11 tracks that blew my mind - "I heard this and literally pulled the car over and wept"
- Behringer’s Poly D synth could be the ‘polyphonic Minimoog’ you always wanted
- November 22
- Currys PC World Black Friday Apple iPad Pro deals are here and selling fast
- Alter Bridge's Mark Tremonti and Myles Kennedy: our 8 essential tips for guitarists
- Has Behringer hidden a secret Warp Drive button in its Model D synthesizer?
- In your quest to find the perfect samples, Similar Sounds from Splice brings machine learning to your search
- Noel Gallagher wants to play guitar in the The Smiths if they ever reunite
- November 21
- David Lee Roth claims he "structured" guitar solos on Van Halen's debut album
- Joe Bonamassa announces Epiphone Ltd Ed 1960 Les Paul Standard 'Norm Burst'
- Orange releases Crush Acoustic 30 two-channel combo amp
- Why imperfection is the secret to making better music
- MacBook Pro vs Dell XPS 13: which laptop is best for music making?
- What is the best new studio gear of 2019?
- Splice’s Rent-to-Own service is a perfect solution for every music producer
- November 20
- Kirk Hammett on his first wah pedal encounter: “When that sound came out of the speakers, it startled me”
- Expressive E announces Osmose, and it could be the most expressive synth ever
- Squarepusher returns to his ‘90s hardware on new album Be Up A Hello
- Steve Vai: Whitesnake's Slip Of The Tongue was "the first rock record that has a seven-string guitar throughout the whole thing"
- Patch Like a Pro – Computer Music issue 276 is out now
- The Carrier 37 turns the Korg Minilogue into a wooden Commodore SX-64
- JHS Effects releases the Colour Box Version 2 preamp pedal
- The Casiotone is back! New portable keyboards for beginners released
- Should Behringer make VST plugin synths? It looks like it could happen
- e-instruments’ Vibrant puts four retro keyboards in one vintage HALion library
- Roland Cloud gets more SRX appeal with new electric piano, string and brass plugins
- Behringer’s Wasp synth clone revealed… and you can pre-order it now
- November 19
- November 18
- Who is the best bass music or DnB producer/DJ of 2019?
- It looks like Behringer is bringing back the Wasp synth
- Love free music? Buy an Amazon Echo smart speaker and get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for nothing
- Are you interested in playing with a Fender Swinger?
- ESP previews 15 new LTD guitars for 2020
- Joyo's new R-15 packs 9 classic preamps into one pedal
- Yvette Young: “I jokingly call myself a hack because I figure everything out by ear and I don’t really have a formula I follow”
- Behringer announces Wing, a futuristic digital mixing console
- Wampler goes huge on modulation effects with its new user-friendly Terraform pedal
- November 15
- Kerry King's first Dean signature is unveiled… and it's very pricey indeed
- Issue 351 of Future Music is on sale now
- Insider tips: What's the worst example of DJ booth etiquette you've ever witnessed?
- Zakk Wylde: my playlist - "I guess Smoke On The Water is the one universal riff that we all know"
- Andrew Huang gives you a tour of his “totally ridiculous” home studio
- Get classic Nintendo Game Boy chiptune sounds in the free GB DrumBox plugin
- November 14
- Devin Townsend: "KK Downing was probably the biggest influence for me because it was all out of tune"
- Cubase 10.5 is here: find out what’s new in Steinberg’s DAW update
- Opeth’s Mikael Åkerfeldt: “There's some newer players I think are really good, but many sound the same to me”
- Here’s how you can download 400 mix-ready one-shot drum samples for free
- Watch: Fender takes you behind the scenes on its American Ultra guitars
- November 13
- Expressive E and Haken Audio have created a “groundbreaking” new controller, so what is it?
- Lez Zeppelin guitarist reveals the trickiest Jimmy Page parts to learn
- Apple’s new 16-inch MacBook Pro promises to run twice as many plugins as the 15-inch model
- Man buys (nearly) all Dave Mustaine’s Dean guitars in Reverb sale
- GripBeats is the motion-sensing MIDI controller that you can wear like a watch
- Arturia flips the colour scheme on the MiniLab MkII MIDI keyboard
- Watch: guitarist invents new tuning and it sounds 'ethereal'
- Sampleson releases a plugin emulation of a Fender piano that never even existed
- John Mayer reveals the guitar that changed him forever - and it's not his PRS
- Here’s what happened when Beck went to Paisley Park to cover Prince
- November 12
- Some of the best Black Friday Apple iPad deals could be here already
- Emvoice One is here, and it promises to be ‘the world’s most realistic vocal synth plugin’
- Deezer introduces Spleeter, a free tool that anyone can use to create stems from stereo audio files
- Pioneer’s XDJ-XZ could be the all-in-one DJ system you’ve been waiting for
- The FX files: BOSS MT-2 Metal Zone
- November 11
- Francis Rossi is selling his classic Status Quo green Fender Telecaster at auction
- Joris Voorn: “I could probably throw away 90% of my gear and still make the music I do today”
- Two new Floyd Rose vibrato models and expanded upgrades announced
- Faith Guitars announces Neptune Blue Moon all-mango acoustic
- Ólafur Arnalds curates free Spitfire Audio plugin that’s full of “unique sonic textures”
- Pete Townshend will only smash a guitar again for charity
- Yamaha’s MONTAGE and MODX synths are now better than ever
- November 8
- Behringer confirms the TD-3, its all-analogue, $150 Roland 303 clone
- The Behringer 303 clone is real: Roland-inspired acid bass synth leaks
- RhythmBud is an iOS MIDI effect that could become your synths’ best friend
- Electric Guitar Week on MusicRadar
- Baby Audio’s lo-fi Super VHS plugin takes you back to the ‘80s
- 90% of beginner guitar players give up within a year, says Fender
- 4 alternate guitar tunings you need to know
- "We’ve been making guitars for 70 years. We'll be teaching people how to play for the next 70" - Fender CEO Andy Mooney on the company's mission
- November 7
- G&L launch the Fallout Short Scale Bass
- Ben Folds to sell 250 pieces of studio gear, including “the dirtiest-sounding” vintage Roland synth
- Jean-Michel Jarre’s EōN is an ‘infinite’ and dynamic music app that lets you listen to him forever
- MOTU just launched two affordable audio interfaces with impressive-looking specs
- Here’s how Synchro Arts’ Revoice Pro is taking pitch correction to the next level
- You can now remix major-label multitracks in Studio One, but there is a catch
- Someone made an Excel drum machine, and it’s amazing
- Joe Bonamassa hails Jeff Beck as "the best rock guitar player in the world"
- November 6
- Insider tips: how do you break into the electronic music industry?
- Wavesfactory hits rewind and brings you Cassette, a plugin for audio nostalgics
- Spoon's Britt Daniel: "There’s something more unique about the tone and there’s something about the look with the f-holes"
- Watch: Kenny Wayne Shepherd blues guitar masterclass
- Classic gear: Fender Telecaster Deluxe
- November 5
- Cort expands its Gold Series with a small but perfectly formed cutaway acoustic
- Rombo Picks offers an eco-friendly option for guitarists with its range of recycled guitar picks
- Fender ushers in a new era for its premium models as the American Ultra Series is unveiled
- Fender goes above and beyond with its new American Ultra Series guitars and basses
- We’d bet the acid house on Behringer launching a Roland TB-303 synth clone on Friday
- 20 guitar tips from the pros
- Classic gear: Fender Jaguar
- Slipknot's Jim Root: my top 5 tips for guitarists
- November 4
- Hagerman Amplification unveils boutique valve-driven overdrive and boost pedals
- Frank Stallone launches online guitar company
- The wind cries "analogue phaser" as Crazy Tube Circuits unveils the Cyclone
- Seek out new worlds of tone as pandaMidi launches the Future Impact v3 guitar and bass synth pedal
- Under the microscope: Eric Clapton's 'Blackie' Strat
- The Cult's Billy Duffy: "Do you really want to go to your grave having never owned a Gretsch? It should be on the bucket list!"
- November 1
- Fender teases the launch of a new series of electric guitars, and it looks pretty fancy
- Darkglass Electronics unveils the new and improved Harmonic Booster 2.0
- Slayer's Kerry King gets his wings and joins Dean Guitars
- Massive X updated with dynamic envelopes/LFO, new presets and new skins
- Transform your vocals with Old Blood Noise Endeavors' MAW XLR pedal
- "Fattier than ever" Cheeze Machine synth is back, and the Pro version has an added touch of the Minimoog
- Get Synthmaster and Synthmaster Player preset expansion banks for just $4 each
- Bare Knuckle announces signature pickup set for Rabea Massaad