While the holiday shopping season may still be months away, Dell is offering up a ton of early discounts as it celebrates ‘Black Friday in July’, offering money off music-making laptops, PCs, monitors and TVs between today and 15 July.
- Check out the latest Black Friday music deals
- Shop the full Dell Black Friday in July UK sale
- Shop the full Dell Black Friday in July US sale
There are savings to be had across its product portfolio, but if you’re a computer musician, perhaps the most enticing deals are on the company’s XPS laptops. In the US, the discounts are already applied. If you’re shopping in the UK, many of the deals have small discounts as standard, but by using the codes EARLY12 or EARLY14 you can save an additional 12% or 14% respectively.
Depending on which model you choose, you could currently save more than £350/$300 on an XPS laptop, so now could be a great time to buy.
Until 20 July, you’ll also receive double points on everything you buy as part of the Dell Rewards scheme, which is free to sign up to.
There’s money to be saved off every version and spec of the XPS laptop range, but we’ve picked some of our favourite deals below.
- The best laptops for music production: top computers for musicians
- Best PC for music production: Macs and desktop computers for your studio
- Dell XPS 13 and 15 deals: find the cheapest prices online right now