IK Multimedia’s iRig Stomp was a simple footswitch that could be used with iOS devices, but iRig Stomp I/O is an altogether more ambitious piece of hardware.
The iRig Stomp I/O gives you a combo input for use with line instruments or mics, and offers phantom power. There are balanced stereo outputs and a 1/4-inch headphones output.
You can use the unit with your PC, Mac or iOS device, and also as a standalone MIDI controller. It actually features a ‘device bay’ that can be used to house your phone or tablet, though whether you’d want to put this on the floor during a gig is another matter.
Naturally, the iRig Stomp I/O is designed to be used with IK’s AmpliTube amp and FX modelling software; in fact, more than $800 worth of desktop and mobile software is included.
iRig Stomp I/O - was $299.99, now $249.99
Coupled with your iOS device, the iRig Stomp I/O becomes a handy self-contained package for practice with headphones - but also provides the practical means to use AmpliTube on stage with the minimum of fuss for anyone who chooses that route.
Prime Day quick links
Head straight for the best Prime Day music deals on Amazon and beyond...
- Amazon (US) | Browse all Amazon Prime Day deals
- Amazon guitar deals | Explore today's best guitar deals
- Amazon drum deals | The latest drum and percussion deals
- Amazon studio deals | Pick up a recording gear bargains
- Guitar Center | Check out the huge Guitar-a-thon sale
- Sweetwater | Shop their huge home recording event
- Musician's Friend | It's Rocktober! Save up to 25% guitars, drums and tech
- Sam Ash | Take a look around the Sam Ash outlet
- Zzounds | View all the special offers on guitar gear
- The best cheap iPad deals for Prime Day
- The best MacBook Pro deals for Prime Day