When you think of a great metal guitar, you think of a few specific criteria. A super thin, comfortable neck, high output pickups, and striking looks. When all of these factors combine harmoniously to make an absolute beast of a guitar, that’s when real creativity starts. Sounds expensive though, doesn’t it? Not anymore, with savings of up to $270 on four killer metal guitars right now at Guitar Center.
We know there are a few different options when it comes to picking up a metal guitar that you love - but let us steer you in the direction of some of our favourites, and some of the best deals around this Prime Day. Most notably, the Jackson JS34Q Dinky. Not only is the ‘80s hair metal vibe thoroughly implied with this option, but it’s also very capable of modern tones, both crushing and sophisticated.
The LTD EC-401QM is another one of these ‘dark horse’ options, with slightly more traditional looks and modern electronics. The active EMG’s installed in the LTD will handle any metal scenario with ease, making this a solid option for those who like the look of a certain single-cutaway design.
Prime Day is here on June 21st and 22nd. We'll be covering all the best electric guitar deals on our Prime Day music deals page.
More great Prime Day deals
- Amazon | Explore the latest instrument and accessory deals
- Guitar Center | Gear Up To Gig with up to 20% off live gear
- Musician's Friend | Stupid deal of the day
- Thomann | Their Hot Deals are heating up
- Waves | Buy 2 plugins get 2 free
- Native Instruments | Up to 50% off Sound Of Summer sale
- Plugin Boutique | Save up to 97% on top software
- Positive Grid | Big Spark amp and BIAS software savings
- Walmart | Discounted headphones, guitar gear and more
- Best Buy | Shop smart speakers, music accessories and headphones