Let’s take Musician’s Friend’s current promotion, which can see you saving 20% on the Fruity Edition (regular price $99), Producer Edition ($199) and Signature Edition ($299) by using the code rocktober when you check out. This brings the Fruity Edition down to $79.20, the Producer Edition down to $159.20 and the Signature Edition down to $239.20.
Each version comes with a slightly different feature set - check out the comparison table on the Image-Line website for more information - but all come with the security of lifetime updates.
Each edition is available as a download or, if you’re feeling nostalgic, in a box, and all will give you everything you need to start making music.
Prime Day quick links
Head straight for the best Prime Day music deals on Amazon and beyond...
- Amazon (US) | Browse all Amazon Prime Day deals
- Amazon guitar deals | Explore today's best guitar deals
- Amazon drum deals | The latest drum and percussion deals
- Amazon studio deals | Pick up a recording gear bargains
- Guitar Center | Check out the huge Guitar-a-thon sale
- Sweetwater | Shop their huge home recording event
- Musician's Friend | It's Rocktober! Save up to 25% guitars, drums and tech
- Sam Ash | Take a look around the Sam Ash outlet
- Zzounds | View all the special offers on guitar gear
- The best cheap iPad deals for Prime Day
- The best MacBook Pro deals for Prime Day