This might the best guitar gear investment you can make in the Prime Day music deals – an amp we think is the best value smart practice guitar amp out there, now with 20% off. We can't see the price getting any better than this anytime soon and the latest status from Positive Grid's store is stocks are running low.
- Read our 5-star Positive Grid Spark 40 review
- Explore the latest Prime Day music deals
- The best guitar amps you can buy, including the Spark
Positive Grid has topped its existing 10% off the regular price of a Spark 40 here, that dropped it from $299 down to $269, but by using the discount code SPARK100K at checkout, you can shave another 10% off the end total.
With both discounts applied you can currently get the Spark for just $242.10 (£187.48).
Positive Grid Spark 40 |
Was $299, now: $242
With a complete arsenal of amp models and effects, plus access to over 10,000 tone presets, the Positive Grid Spark 40 is a versatile guitar, bass and acoustic practice amp. But, throw in the additional smart features such as Auto Chords, Smart Jam, Bluetooth and USB connectivity, and you have one of the most powerful practice amps available on the planet. We think this deal will be popular, so get it while you can. Just enter discount code SPARK100K at checkout.View Deal
Prime Day quick links
Head straight for the best Prime Day music deals on Amazon and beyond...
- Amazon (US) | Browse all Amazon Prime Day deals
- Amazon guitar deals | Explore today's best guitar deals
- Amazon drum deals | The latest drum and percussion deals
- Amazon studio deals | Pick up a recording gear bargains
- Guitar Center | Check out the huge Guitar-a-thon sale
- Sweetwater | Shop their huge home recording event
- Musician's Friend | It's Rocktober! Save up to 25% guitars, drums and tech
- Sam Ash | Take a look around the Sam Ash outlet
- Zzounds | View all the special offers on guitar gear
- The best cheap iPad deals for Prime Day
- The best MacBook Pro deals for Prime Day