There’s been a huge surge in Black Friday guitar deals over the past few days, and here at MusicRadar we intend to keep you up to date with the best ones. That’s why we’re bringing you news of an amazing offer in the Guitar Center Black Friday sale.
The retail giant is giving you the chance to own a stunning Gibson Les Paul Special for just $899.99. With the guitar normally selling for $1,199.99, that’s a massive saving of $300!
This limited-edition electric guitar looks and sounds just like the Les Paul Special that reggae legend Bob Marley played during his world-conquering heyday. Built from mahogany with a sleek nitro finish, its rounded 1950s neck profile and rosewood fingerboard give it a stunning retro aesthetic that you won’t be able to get enough of.
And with the guitar fitted with Gibson's premium P-90 single-coil pickups, a set neck and a stable tune-o-matic bridge, you’ll be jammin’ like Marley in no time.
Along with the Fender Stratocaster, the Gibson Les Paul is one of the world’s most iconic and coveted guitars. Seize the opportunity to buy one at an amazing discounted price by visiting today.
Black Friday deals from around the web
- Amazon.com - new Black Friday deals every day
- Amazon.co.uk - new Black Friday deals every day
- GuitarCenter.com - loads of great pre-Black Friday deals for musicians
- Sweetwater.com - save up to 74% on music gear
- SamAsh.com - score savings on thousands of products
- Zzounds.com - make big holiday savings on music equipment
- MusiciansFriend.com - save up to 15% with code BLACKFRI19
- Walmart.com - great deals on music gear
- Argos.co.uk - top deals on iPads and laptops
- Currys.co.uk - black Tag tech sale now on
- PluginBoutique.com - up to 95% off the latest music-making software
- Waves.com - daily deals, free plugins and more!
- Loopmasters.com - save up to 80% on plugins and bundles