Thanks to the addition of the Reason Rack plugin, version 11 of Reason Studios’ eponymous music production package is undoubtedly its most powerful and flexible yet. You can now access all of Reason’s best devices in another DAW and, over Black Friday week, you can get all versions of Reason 11 at a whopping 30% discount.
Get 30% off all versions of Reason 11
(opens in new tab)There are big savings to be had on Reason Studios' DAW: the Intro, Standard and Suite versions of the software are all available for 30% off, as are upgrades for existing users.
To give you an idea of how much you can save, this means that the standard version of Reason 11 comes down from $399/£309/£349 to around £216/$280/€244, and you can also save 30% on the Intro and Suite editions.
Upgrades are included in the offer, too, so if you own a previous version of Reason and want to update to the latest one, now’s the time.
Make sure you don't miss out on any of the best Black Friday plugin deals, either.
The best Black Friday deals
- Sweetwater | Up to 70% off in their epic Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- Guitar Center | 15% off qualifying gear with code BLACKFRIDAY15 (opens in new tab)
- Musician’s Friend | Up to 15% off qualifying gear with the code BLACKFRIDAY (opens in new tab)
- Sam Ash | Up to 15% off with the code BF15 in the Black Friday Now sale (opens in new tab)
- Reverb | Save up to 60% on thousands of pieces of gear all week long (opens in new tab)
- Pro Audio Star | Save up to 20% with the code BF20 (opens in new tab)
- Zzounds | Shop time-limited Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- Amazon | Explore all their latest Black Friday deals on EVERYTHING! (opens in new tab)
- Waves | Save a massive 60% off all plugins and bundles (opens in new tab)
- Native Instruments | Save 50% in the Cyber Season Sale (opens in new tab)
- Plugin Boutique | Black Friday offers from £3.95/$5 (opens in new tab)
- IK Multimedia | Shop all Happy Holideals, up to 50% off (opens in new tab)
- Loopmasters | Shop all the latest offers (opens in new tab)