Beatport has teamed up with Loopcloud, Plugin Boutique, LANDR, iZotope, and Roland Cloud to launch the Beatport Producer Challenge.
The contest will award 50 winners over $100,000 in subscription and software prizes, alongside a release on the Beatport platform itself.
Entrants will be given access to software and loops from the above partners, and submissions will be judged across Beatport's 10 most popular genres - namely, Techno, Tech House, House, Melodic House & Techno, Deep House, Drum & Bass, Minimal/Deep Tech, Trance, Dance/Future/Bass House and Afro House.
If you need any further encouragement, entry will get you various free trials. first up, each entrant will get a one month free trial of Loopcloud, giving them a choice of 4 sample packs, 300 credits to spend, and Loopcloud functionality.
All producers entering the competition will also have access to a free trial of LANDR’s mastering and distribution platform and access to a 30-day free trial of Roland Cloud, complete with Techno Patches and Patterns for the JUNO-106, JUPITER-8, SH-101, TB-303, TR-808, and TR-909.
As well as that Beatport release, 50 winners will be awarded...
● One year of Beatport LINK PRO+ and $50 in credits on Beatport.com
● One year of Loopcloud Studio
● Plugin Boutique Scaler Music Theory Tool
● An iZotope Beatport Bundle with an Iris 2 Sample-Based Synthesizer, DDLY Dynamic Delay, Mobius Filter, and Elements Suite
● One year of LANDR Pro and Lethal Synth plugin; and a One Year Roland Cloud Membership
To find out more and to enter head over to The Beatport Challenge.