It will air Monday - Friday at 3.oopm CT and for each episode Gibson Director of Brand Experience Mark Agnesi will pick a new Epiphone guitar and give it away, with no purchase necessary. You can also donate to charity to win a piece of Agnesi's rig.
“We wanted to create a show for GibsonTV that everyone could look forward to watching everyday while we’re all home” says Mark Agnesi. “I’m going to give away a brand-new Epiphone guitar every weekday to one lucky viewer and we are going to raise money for MusiCares through the rig I use. Hopefully, we’ll have some fun while we’re all coming together to fight this virus.”
Gibson has partnered with Marshall Amplification, Universal Audio, Fulltone, SoloDallas, R2R, Christian Benner and Dunlop & MXR Pedals, to create an eight-piece, high-value music rig (“Mark’s Music Rig”), with a combined value of over $13,000.
Anyone who donate $50 to Gibson Gives will be given five entries. For each $50 increment donated, participants will receive a bonus five entries to win.
Each donation is tax deductible and Gibson Gives (Gibson’s 501c3 Charitable Foundation) will donate 100% of all proceeds to the new MusiCares Covid-19 Relief Fund, supporting musicians in need.
Mark Agnesi’s Music Rig features eight items:
1. One Marshall Origin 50 head and matching 4x12 cabinet(value $900)
2. A second Marshall Origin 50 heads and matching 4x12 cabinet (value $900)
3. One Universal Audio Ox Box (value $1299)
4. One Fulltone Tube Tape Echo (value $1699)
5. One SoloDallas Schaffer Replica EX Tower (value $1299)
6. One R2R Electric Amptop Rangemaster Clone (value $275)
7. One Christian Benner one-of-kind custom hand painted leather jacket (value $2000)
8. One Gibson Custom Shop limited edition pedalboard with all pedals provided by Dunlop/MXR (value $4500)
The Gibson Gives charity will start accepting donations for Mark’s Music Rig contest on Monday, 6 April. The draw to select the eight winners of Mark’s Music Rig will take place on 30 April 30 at 3:00pm CT.
Best head over to Gibson TV when the time comes!