NAMM 2011 PRESS RELEASE: The SONOR Smart Force Series - designed especially for beginners at an uncompromisingly attractive price. Extremely interesting for al lup-and-coming rockers, jazz cats, enthusiasts of metal or the blues…or any drummer who's looking for a drum set that is sturdy, yet versatile.
The 9-layer poplar shells of the SONOR Smart Force Sets are full bodied, providing balanced sound with lots of power up front.
The SONOR Smart Force Xtend Series is based on the specificationsof the Smart Force Series, while offering a complete Drum Setup. EachSetup comes with the SONOR Cast B8 Cymbal Set, an additional MiniBoom Stand as well as a Drum Throne - out of the box and ready to play!
The Xtend Drum Sets are designed for beginners and advanced playerstaking their first steps into the drum community. With its attractiveprice, this complete Drum Set is the picture of long-lasting musical pleasure.
- 9 layers for Bass Drums, Tom Toms, Floor Toms and Snare Drums = 7.2 mm
- New light-weight tension lugs with TuneSafe
- New designed Double Tom holder
- 6 spectacular new and sturdy covered Finishes
- BlackPowder Shell Hardware with certain Finishes
- Pre-configured Sets include a wood Snare Drum
- Pre-muffled Bass Drum Heads
- Double Braced Hardware
Additional Features Smart Force Xtend Series
- 17.5" deep Bass Drum size
Each Smart Force Xtend Set comes with:
- Additional Mini Boom Stand
- Drum Throne
- SONOR Cast B8 Cymbal Set
Information taken from official press release, for more visit SONOR
Submit a press release: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get MusicRadar straight to your inbox: Sign up for the free weekly newsletter