In one of the most eye-popping deals we've seen around Amazon Prime Day this year, Sweetwater has knocked a whopping $700 off the D’Angelico Excel DC. That's down from a usual $1700, so this could be a very rare chance to grab one of the firm's eye-catching models at this sort of price.
It's a semi-hollow electric guitar, obviously, with a maple body for bright, rich, tones, loaded with bite and sustain. A solid center block keeps everything under control, and there are a pair of Seymour Duncan’s well-regarded ’59 humbuckers onboard.
Also featured are a 3-piece C-shaped neck and pau ferro fingerboard, and cosmetics including mother-of-pearl Split Block fingerboard inlays, multi-ply binding and tortoise pickguard, a unique Skyscraper truss rod cover, and gold hardware.
As ever, stay tuned to MusicRadar for more Prime Day music deals as they break.
Prime Day quick links
Head straight for the best Prime Day music deals on Amazon and beyond...
- Amazon (US) | Browse all Amazon Prime Day deals
- Amazon guitar deals | Explore today's best guitar deals
- Amazon drum deals | The latest drum and percussion deals
- Amazon studio deals | Pick up a recording gear bargains
- Guitar Center | Check out the huge Guitar-a-thon sale
- Sweetwater | Shop their huge home recording event
- Musician's Friend | It's Rocktober! Save up to 25% guitars, drums and tech
- Sam Ash | Take a look around the Sam Ash outlet
- Zzounds | View all the special offers on guitar gear
- The best cheap iPad deals for Prime Day
- The best MacBook Pro deals for Prime Day