CM-COMP 87 is a punchy, pro-quality compressor VST/AU plugin created for CM by DSP dudes eaReckon. The plugin is based on the commercial SD-COMP 87 plugin from eaReckon's ANALOG87 bundle, which hugely impressed us in our review.
It's the perfect partner for our CM-EQUA 87 equaliser plugin, also made by eaReckon! With these two plugins, you have a slick channel strip setup with a killer, analogue-inspired sound.
Here's what you get in CM-COMP 87:
- Reactive, punchy, analogue-inspired sound
- Slick, easy-to-use interface
- Dry/wet knob for instant parallel compression
- Integrated output limiter to prevent peaks over 0dB
- Responsive VU-style meters for input (stereo), output and gain reduction
- Threshold control with activity LED
- Ratio (up to 10:1), Attack (0.5ms-50ms) and Release (50ms-2500ms)
- Input/output level controls and bypass switch
- 32-/64-bit Mac AU/VST
- 32-/64-bit PC VST
How to get CM-COMP 87 CM:
Get the latest issue of Computer Music magazine and you can download CM-COMP 87 right away.
For more info on CM Plugins, read our FAQ, and find out about our Vault download system.
If you like CM-COMP 87, check out eaReckon's other plugins on their website.