Faderfox DS3 front
The striking design and fantastic build quality of the small Faderfox controllers have made them extremely popular. This new Traktor Pro 2 controller, looks just as good.
Aimed at Traktor Pro 2 users that want to get the most out of using hotcues, samples and effects. the controller is mainly based around 12 tactile buttons for triggering these cues and samples. It's USB powered, plug and play and comes with a ready to go template for Traktor Pro 2. Priced at €250 and available now!
Full details from Faderfox below
DS3 is the perfect solution if you like to work with samples, loops, hotcues and FX in Traktor Pro 2. The device has 12 extra large keys with a perfect tactile feeling to fire samples and for convenient access to 8 hotcues and all the transport functions. 4 multifunctional encoders give you a quick control to various deck, loop and FX parameters.
A display shows all the values on the device so you don't have to look at the screen all the time. You can switch the device to each of the 4 decks by dedicated buttons in a fast way. Last but not least there are special loop recorder and browser sections. About 1200 assignments gives this little box an enormous power for your performance.
- Special controller for DJ software (optimised for Native Instruments Traktor Pro 2)
- Setup files for Traktor Pro/Duo 2 in version 2.1.1 or higher are shipped with the controller
- USB interface - class compliant / no driver necessary
- USB bus powering - consumption less than 500mW / 100mA
- Controls up to four decks - easy switching between deck A-B-C-D on the fly
- Supports track deck & sample deck mode with easy switching between the modes
- 4 multifunctional encoders - access to all FX and important deck + loop parameters
- Dedicated FX assign buttons for quick switching to the 4 FX busses
- Detailed control of all sample slot parameters by 4 encoders
- Browser section with encoder, view and favorite buttons (with additional tree navigation)
- Loop recorder section with encoder and two buttons
- 12 extra large buttons for sample trigger and hotcue access
- All controls with double function by holding down the shift button
- 31 LED's + 2-digit display to show various informations by feedback data from computer
- About 750 commands - all free to reassign
- Very compact design in a black, plastic casing (desktop format 180x105x70 mm, 350 g)
- PC or Mac with a free USB port (1.0 or higher) or any USB hub
- Native Instruments Traktor Pro/Duo 2 (as of version 2.1.1) or software which allows
user assignments of continuous parameters (CC) and note commands.