Computer Music 178, June 2012 – Percussion
THE CM GUIDE TO PERCUSSION
• From the authentic to the futuristic, inject real groove into your tracks with our complete guide to programming, playing, processing and all-out perfecting percussion!
ON THE 7.4GB DISC
• ADM CM: Awesome synthesis and sampling drum machine from AudioRealism, with Roland TR-606 emulation and exclusive CM sample banks! VIDEO HERE!
• Deckscar & Bill Posters VIP Series samples: 800+ heavyweight dubstep sounds - AUDIO DEMOS HERE!
•Ethnic Textures Vol. 2: 16 multisampled wind, string and percussion instruments!
• Cinematic Producer Masterclass in-studio video
• High-quality tutorial videos for selected CM articles!
IN THE MAG
• CM Focus – Routing: Next-level mixing techniques explained – in the mag and on video!
• GarageBand for iOS 1.2: Tap your way to total mastery of the new features in Apple's stunning iOS music app
• Call of the wild: Transform vocals with our guide!
• Music for the masses: How to get your tunes online and the best ways to do it
• Nicolas Jaar interview
• Reviews: Rob Papen Blade – u-he DIVA – Audio Ease Altiverb 7 – Universal Audio Little Labs Voice of God – Eventide Reverb 2016 Stereo Room – MeldaProduction MAutoDynamicEQ – Steinberg Yamaha Vintage Stomp Pack – Sonoris Mastering Compressor – MusicDevelopments RapidComposer – and more
…AND MUCH MORE!
cm178 is on sale now in the UK. Overseas dates are roughly: USA + 4 weeks after UK / Australia +8 weeks / Europe +2 weeks / South Africa +6 weeks / Canada +4 weeks. Alternatively, order online at www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk