Guitar Center are getting into the Prime Day spirit with their own sale event, and we'll be featuring the juiciest deals on offer all week.
Exhibit A: Today, you can grab couple of limited edition Fender HSS Stratocaster electric guitars for just $599.99. That's a discount of up to $160, people.
First up, there's a tasty Candy Red Burst model (normally costing $729.99) which features an alder body and C-shaped neck with 22 medium jumbo frets on a Pau Ferro fretboard.
Slightly more heavily discounted, the Blue burst equivalent (originally $759.99) again features an alder body, this time augmented with a gorgeous flame maple top. Here the Pau Ferro is replaced by a maple fretboard.
Both feature the all-important HSS pickup set-up, comprising of a Player Series humbucker followed by a pair of Player Series single coils, controlled via 5-way selector and tone knobs.
Guitar Center's sweetest deals often get snapped up quickly due to limited stock, so we wouldn't expect these to hang around for too long, so you may want to get a move on.
And, of course, keep an eye out for loads more of the best Prime Day music deals on MusicRadar over the next couple of days.
Prime Day quick links
Head straight for the best Prime Day music deals on Amazon and beyond...
- Amazon (US) | Browse all Amazon Prime Day deals
- Amazon guitar deals | Explore today's best guitar deals
- Amazon drum deals | The latest drum and percussion deals
- Amazon studio deals | Pick up a recording gear bargains
- Guitar Center | Check out the huge Guitar-a-thon sale
- Sweetwater | Shop their huge home recording event
- Musician's Friend | It's Rocktober! Save up to 25% guitars, drums and tech
- Sam Ash | Take a look around the Sam Ash outlet
- Zzounds | View all the special offers on guitar gear
- The best cheap iPad deals for Prime Day
- The best MacBook Pro deals for Prime Day