Full Bucket Music has announced version 1.0.0 of its modular softsynth, ModulAir, with a few updates from the earlier beta versions.
Perhaps the best news, though, is that the plugin is still free. We reported on the launch of the public beta last year and assumed that it would only be free during the beta phase. However, if you want to reward the developer for all the hard work it's put into the project, there is also a donate option available.
The new edition of ModulAir features added stereo versions of filter modules and a fix for a Reverb module bug. It is also promised that there will be plenty more updates coming, including more presets and new modules.
Version 1.0.0 is available for both PC (VST) and Mac (VST, AU) and you can download yours from the Full Bucket Music website.
- Fully modular architecture
- Up to 18 modules per patch
- 43 module types available
- Polyphonic Voice and monophonic Master modules
- Up to 64 voices polyphony
- External signal processing possible
- TUN/SCL micro-tuning file import
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Double precision audio processing
- Plugin supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)