The Tiny LD runs the same full firmware from the Little deFormer 3 but minus a few features, with fewer buttons and rotaries, as well as a reduction in sample memory to 43 minutes.
The new model will also feature just the one filter board connector and does away with CV I/O altogether. However, don't let that discourage you, as the Tiny LD is still rammed with features.
Tiny LD specs
- Granular workstation with 16 parts / 8 stereo voices
- Each part can be synth, sampler or noise
- 43 minutes of sampling time
- 2 filters per part
- 8 insert effects and 2 output effects
- Polyphonic sequencer with 16 note tracks and 32 CC tracks
- 64 random generators, 16 LFO's, 24 envelope generators
- Stereo in and out
- Optional analogue filter board
The diminutive synth is available for pre-order now at €809, with the optional filter board priced at €105 and it looks as though the first units will start shipping in June 2019.
For more information and video demos on the Tiny LD, check out the Gotharman’s Musical Instruments website.