Whether you're a beginner or a production expert, you can never have too much mixing knowledge, and EQing is definitely one of the skills that you need to master.
If you take the full course, you'll learn how to put together a full track from start to finish. 20 Ableton Live projects are included to illustrate the different stages of the production process.
You'll learn how to construct beats, use audio effects, manipulate audio and synthesizers, mix down and arrange your track... and a whole lot more besides!
Taught by one of the leading Ableton Certified Trainers - who is an active music producer who tours the UK and Europe - you can be sure you're in safe hands.
You can get Get 50% off the full 9-hour course until Monday 21 September 2015. It's available for only $39 USD, exclusively on ADSR.
- Over 540 minutes (9 hours) of world-class tuition!
- 50 comprehensive videos covering building a full track in Ableton Live!
- 20 Ableton Live projects relating to the videos
- Create house, techno or any other style of electronic music!
- A 'cheat sheet' of shortcuts to print off!