Holy humbuckers, Batman! Gibson has announced a limited edition Black Friday guitar deal, which they're calling the Les Paul Dark Knight.
Debuting at Guitar Center, the Dark Knight features a stunning translucent Smoke-Black satin finish on a figured quilted maple top.
The mahogany body has modern-style weight relief and pickups are Gibson ’57 Classic and Classic Plus humbuckers. There's split-coil and phase options on both pickups for tonal versatility.
The Dark Knight also features a Nashville-style tune-o-matic bridge and locking Grover tuners.
It's a stunning contemporary singlecut but calling it a Black Friday bargain is a bit of a stretch. It’s available now for $2,999 at Guitar Center.
Gibson Les Paul Dark Knight: $2,999 at Guitar Center
This stealthy special-edition Les Paul features a stunning Smoke-Black satin-finished quilted maple top, weight-relieved body and ’57 Classic and Classic Plus humbuckers, with coil-split and phase options.
More Black Friday deals
- Amazon.com - new Black Friday deals every day
- Amazon.co.uk - new Black Friday deals every day
- GuitarCenter.com - loads of great pre-Black Friday deals for musicians
- Sweetwater.com - save up to 74% on gear for guitarists, drummers & DJs
- SamAsh.com - score savings on thousands of products
- Zzounds.com - make big holiday savings on music equipment
- MusiciansFriend.com - save up to 15% with code BLACKFRI19
- Walmart.com - great deals on music gear
- Argos.co.uk - top deals on iPads and laptops
- Currys.co.uk - black Tag tech sale now on
- PluginBoutique.com - up to 95% off the latest music-making software
- Waves.com - daily deals, free plugins and more!
- Loopmasters.com - save up to 80% on plugins and bundles