Aimed squarely at the aspiring DJ, Numark is perhaps hoping that the 2-channel Party Mix will turn out to be a gateway controller to bigger, more accomplished hardware like the flagship NS7III.
Setting up the controller looks to be pretty simple. The unit is plug-and-play and you can easily sync your iTunes playlists via the Virtual DJ LE software. Numark has also gone to the trouble of adding a built-in light show, which will no doubt get those house parties jumping.
Party Mix features:
- • Party DJ Control System with audio outputs
- • Plug and play
- • Virtual DJ LE software included
- • Built-in light show
- • Effects and multiple pad modes with looping and sampling
- • Sync buttons for easy mixing control
- • 1⁄4-inch headphone jack to preview for cueing
Party Mix will be available from around April 2016, retailing at £69.99. For more information, check out the Numark website.