The module, part of the Black series, features two sub oscillators and a low pass filter.
The module itself relies on an incoming signal which it can create sub oscillation at -1 and -2 octaves and also allows for CV control over octave mix and cutoff frequency.
Black Double Bass features
- Two transistor based -1 and -2 octaves suboscillators
- Manually and CV controlled fade between suboscillators
- Manually and CV controlled lowpass VCF
- Suboscillator synchronisation input
- Individual outputs of suboscillators
- Limiter on the output to avoid clipping
- Signal Thru output
- CV level attenuators
The Black Double Bass is available now for €125 from the Erica Synths website.
Not content with just announcing one product, the Latvian firm is promising to drop 10 new modules at this year's show, so be sure to check back with us then.