A year after launching its Phonec synth, Psychic Modulation has taken the instrument’s onboard effects, thrown in some new features and created EchoMelt, a multi-effect processor for adding “character, texture and warmth”.
This can be used to create everything from warbling VHS tape-style effects to swirling choruses, dubby delays and lo-fi saturated distortion. It also comes with a 5-band parametric EQ that can be routed before or after the other effects. Like all the other processors, this can be used independently and have its own presets, too.
Find out more and download a demo on the Psychic Modulation website. EchoMelt is available now priced at $39 in VST/AU formats.
Psychic Modulation EchoMelt features
- Melt: Analog-style drifting, instability and random fluctuations
- Snag: Sporadic pitch jumps and dropouts 2-Voice
- Chorus with Melt integration
- Echo: Pitch shifting dub delay unit
- Fully Parametric 5-Band EQ
- Saturation driver can be applied to overall signal
- EQ and Melt are both routable
- Mix controls for each effect as well as Master Mix Sub Presets for each FX section
- MIDI Learn and automation of most parameters
- Double Click Parameter Reset
- Intuitive patch managment system
- 128 presets to get you started