Cakewalk have released Martin Atkins' Beat Fetish Volume 1. Beat Fetish provides actual drums and grooves that were programmed and recorded during sessions from lauded post-punk producers of the last 25 years.
Those supplying sounds include Atkins (from Killing Joke, PiL and Ministry), plus Steve Albini (Nirvana), Flood (U2, Smashing Pumpkins), Mark Walk (Skinny Puppy), Keith "Fluffy" Auerbach (Naked Raygun) and others.
- nearly 3 GB of royalty-free drum content.
- drum sessions, stem mixes, loops, grooves, and hits
- ACID WAV, Apple Loops, and REX formats
- Nine drum kits compatible with Dimension Pro, Battery, Reason, Live Logic, and other hosts
- Stories behind the sessions with Pigface, Killing Joke, Nine Inch Nails and many others
The US price is $99, UK pricing is £59 RRP inc VAT. For more info on where to buy visit the official Cakewalk website where you can also hear some Beat Fetish samples.