GUITAR SHOWCASE 2022: In September, Jackson launched the American Series Soloist TM SL3, a high- performance American-made flagship electric guitar, crafted for speed and produced for the heaviest and fastest of players.
The debut of the American Series is a long-awaited homecoming for Jackson as it’s the first flagship model that will be produced in the USA, in Fender’s Corona, Calif. factory. Representing some of the most exciting developments for both Jackson and the metal genre, the guitar pays homage to the brand’s roots while offering new features to make heavy metal shredding even faster.
For over forty years, Jackson’s reputation as the brand built to handle heavy music has been recognized and respected by artists around the globe. Its portfolio of guitars have been played on stages everywhere by the metal genre’s biggest titans: Randy Rhoads, Marty Friedman, Scott Ian and more.
The launch of the American Series Soloist TM SL3 cements Jackson’s status as a pioneer in heavy metal innovation and the go-to instruments for the new generation of shredders who have honed their craft through tireless dedication and practice.
- 12”-16” compound radius rolled ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and inverse mother of pearl sharkfin inlays
- Seymour Duncan JB™ TB-4 bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil neck pickup
- Five-way blade pickup switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Luminlay side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Colour matched pointed headstocks and black hardware
- Comes with Jackson branded foam core case