1. Jeff Beck is still good
Here he is in 2007 in Japan, getting unearthly noises out of his Strat on Goodbye Pork Pie Hat / Brush With the Blues. He's 63 here. Do you think that's his own hair?
3. Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy
The Blues is a track mooted for the long-awaited album. Worth 17 years wait?
5. A young Billy Corgan shreds in this home video
Bad, bad hair, but it was 1985...
2. Crazy cover
Continuing the theme, the Theremin takes the lead on this version of the Gnarls Barkley classic.
4. Dizzee Rascal plays the Stylophone in Fat Boy Slim's studio
Let's just say that Rolf Harris has nothing to worry about.
1. Led Zeppelin's John Bonham
As Kashmir is all about the groove, this is going in our 'drums' category. This was Bonham's last performance in the UK.
3. Chad Smith drum clinic
Now that's what we call relaxed playing.
4. Thomas Lang's stick tricks
Impressive. Should he be in a band? Or a circus?
5. Harold Layne - the world's most swingin' 80-year-old drummer
Get in, granddad!
Still bored? Elvis Costello's musical debut
Costello's dad Ross MacManus wrote the music for this 1970s lemonade advert. The young 'Elvis' - Declan MacManus - is on backing vocals.