The brand new AmpliTube X-GEAR pedals cover the four realms of guitar effects processing.
All X-GEAR pedals share the same high-performance hardware and pioneering DSP for unsurpassed sound quality.
The state-of-the-art onboard DSP includes 16 custom high-end effects per pedal, drawn from the most popular AmpliTube models along with all-new reverb and delay algorithms.
Featuring up to 192kHz internal processing with 4x oversampling, X-GEAR pedals deliver amazing clarity to the stage with the realism and response that users love about AmpliTube 5.
Hardware that stands out
For AmpliTube X-GEAR IK’s engineers all out to guarantee that your tone stays as pure and pristine as possible, no matter how simple or sophisticated your signal chain becomes.
- Ultra-low noise, 24-bit/192kHz converters for class-leading sound quality
- 5 Hz–24 kHz frequency response to capture the full scope of your guitar’s sound
- Up to 123 dB dynamic range provides whisper-quiet operation at any gain setting
- A pure analog dry path and selectable true or soft bypass for maximum control
Each AmpliTube X-GEAR pedal includes a matching virtual version for Mac/PC and a copy of AmpliTube 5 SE. Open any version of AmpliTube 5 and you’ll find your virtual X-GEAR pedal available as a stomp for use within the program. Adjust any of your pedal settings with the convenience of AmpliTube’s award-winning workflow and save them as presets.
The X-GEAR Librarian lets you move presets between X-GEAR pedals and AmpliTube and easily reorganize them on the hardware pedal, where you can store up to 300 presets.
We’ve also put a USB audio interface and some must-have recording features right onboard.
- 5Hz to 24kHz frequency response to record the full range of your guitar or bass
- Versatile routing options let you send the wet or dry signals to your DAW
- Stereo out for monitoring sound between the X-GEAR pedal and your computer
- Full MIDI implementation to map control of AmpliTube and/or any compatible DAW
Signal chain to the stars
Combining AmpliTube X-GEAR pedals creates a formidable team, seamlessly sending and receiving MIDI commands for dramatic effects changes. You can easily set up one X-GEAR pedal as the master to send program changes to the other pedals, and then just drop the presets you want activated into the appropriate slots with the X-GEAR Librarian. Daisy-chain the pedals together via MIDI and you’re good to go.
With its open architecture for future updates, AmpliTube X-GEAR will empower you for years to come. Move from studio to stage and back seamlessly with world-class tone anywhere.