Famous for their breathtakingly realistic virtual recreations of classic outboard mixing processors, Acustica Audio are the revered Italian developers behind Nebula, the popular convolution-style 'hardware sampling' plugin, and the gorgeous Acqua range of effects processors. Now, readers of Computer Music issue 239 get a taste of their analogue-modelling talents with Pink CM, a stylish analogue-style EQ in VST/AU/AAX formats.
Pink CM is cut from the same cloth as Acustica's Pink plugin, the API-style channel strip which we scored 10/10 in our review from issue 234. It features four bands of meticulously modelled EQ filters to massage your signals into perfection.
- Trim the Input/Output levels by +/-24dB for gain staging
- Input Trim automatically compensates output level
- Four bands of EQ with selectable frequency and level
- Low and high frequency bands switchable between shelf/bell modes
- Preamp on/off toggle switch
- Signal overshoot indicator light
If you love your copy of Pink CM, don't forget to check out the full version of Pink, which adds an analogue-modelled compressor for the full API-style experience. Also take a look at the rest of the Acqua range, available on the Acustica Audio website.