Computer Music 161, February issue – on sale now!
• Record, mix and master an acoustic band with our in-depth tutorial.
ON THE 7.8GB DISC
• 1000 Loopmasters samples - Royalty-free beats, basslines, one-shots, FX, pads, riffs, leads, multisamples and more!
• 2037 24-bit UK Garage samples
• Producer Masterclass tutorial and video: John B
IN THE MAG
• Extreme freeware: The most deranged plug-ins on the net, and how to use them
• Fade Away: There's more to the humble fade than you might think – we show you
• Blast from the past: Make synthtastic tracks on your iPad with Korg's amazing iMS-20
• The CM guide to Soundation: Say hello to the fully online DAW
• CM Focus: UK Garage
• Interview: Nu:Tone
• Reviews: Avid Pro Tools 9 – FXpansion Geist – Overloud SpringAge – Universal Audio EP-34 Tape Echo – Flux IRCAM Spat – Synthogy Ivory II Grand Pianos – iZotope RX2 – Kuassa Amplifikation One – and more
…AND MUCH MORE!
cm161 is on sale now in the UK. Overseas dates are roughly: USA + 4 weeks after UK / Australia +8 weeks / Europe +2 weeks / South Africa +6 weeks / Canada +4 weeks. Alternatively, order online at www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk