PRESS RELEASE: E-MU Systems has announced that its new PIPEline wireless stereo audio transmitter/receiver system is now shipping and should be in retail stores now.
PIPEline has been designed to give musicians a wireless audio solution without sacriﬁcing audio quality. PIPEline can be used as a wireless transceiver for a guitar or keyboard, or as the basis of a wireless stage monitoring system for a band.
Because latency is so critical in music performance, PIPEline has a minimal delay of only 5.5 ms, so it won't interfere with the feel of the music. A PIPEline'd musician can move anywhere within a 15 meter range from the receiver. PIPEline also has three independent stereo channels, which means that three instruments can be completely independent with zero crosstalk.
PIPEline is also a great solution for low-cost In-Ear monitoring, supporting up to three separate stereo monitor mixes, or one transmitter can send a group mix to multiple receivers.
PIPEline is currently shipping at an estimated street price of €99.99/£99.99 (including VAT). US estimated street price is $99.99.
• Mobile wireless, transmit or receive - Each PIPEline can be conﬁgured as a transmitter or receiver for ultimate ﬂexibility and works with any audio gear.
• Better than CD Quality Digital Audio - Audiophile quality sound with 48 kHz sample rate and 96dB signal-to-noise ratio of uncompressed audio
• Low Latency Unlike other wireless transceivers with long latency of 20 ms, PIPEline offers low latency so essential for live music applications. (5.5 ms in dedicated pairing mode / 10 ms in broadcast mode)
• 15 Meter (49 feet) Range - PIPEline has Extended Audio Range Reception (EARR) to give you even more freedom
• Long Battery Life (up to 10 hrs receive) - The rechargeable battery lasts up to 10 hours in receive mode and 5 hours in transmit mode.
• Analog/Digital inputs or outputs - The audio Flexi-jacks can be conﬁgured as inputs or outputs and they can also be setup to send or receive analog or digital S/PDIF - whatever type of connections you need.
• Broadcast mode allows one transmitter and multiple receivers - In this mode, one transmitter can broadcast to multiple receivers.
• PIPEline can be used as a wireless stage monitor system for your band, or broadcast to a class of students using headphones.
• Power adapter/charger, cables and skin included
For more information, visit www.emu.com
Information taken from official press release
Submit press releases
Email your press release to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter
The free MusicRadar newsletter serves up the week's biggest artist and product news stories alongside exclusive tuition and gear reviews. Sign up here!
Follow MusicRadar on Twitter
Get instant updates and bonus content plus chat with the team. Start here!