NAMM 2014: The Fender Custom Shop presents a collection of exquisitely crafted instruments for 2014, all created with the finest materials available for the player who demands a high-end boutique instrument carrying the Fender legacy. The most distinctive features of each individual model are listed on the following pages.
1964 Closet Classic Jazzmaster
- Select alder body in Sonic Blue finish with a matching headstock
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Maple neck with an early ‘60s oval “C” shape
- Round-lam rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Custom Vintage Jazzmaster pickups (bridge and neck) with vintage Jazzmasterwiring
- American Vintage adjustable six-saddle bridge with floating tremolo and tremolo lock button