Musikmesse 2014: M-Audio updates its range of Oxygen controllers
MUSIKMESSE 2014: M-Audio has updated its line of Oxygen controller keyboards.
Like their predecessors, the new Oxygen 25, 49 and 61 each feature a velocity sensitive controller keyboard, eight assignable rotaries and, with the exception of the 25, nine faders. The new Oxygen range also add eight velocity sensitive pads, for beat making and clip launching.
Additionally, the latest Oxygen controllers are able to work with iOS devices, via Apple's Camera Connection kit (which is sold separately.) Each controller also comes bundled with SONiVOX Twist synthesiser and a Lite version of Ableton Live.
The new M-Audio Oxygen 25, Oxygen 49, and Oxygen 61 will be available Summer 2014 with an expected street price of $99, $149, and $199 respectively. For more info visit M-Audio.
Oxygen series highlights (from press release)
- 25, 49 or 61 full-size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching & more
- 8 assignable knobs for mixing and tweaking plugins
- 9 assignable faders (Oxygen 49, Oxygen 61)
- Transport controls let you operate your DAW without reaching for the mouse
- Auto-maps to popular DAWs: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase
- LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback
- USB powered; a single cable provides power and MIDI connectivity
- Works with Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately) for use with iOS devices
- Includes Ableton Live Lite for immediate and powerful music creation
- Includes SONiVOX Twist spectral morphing synthesizer