Download Cubase Elements 7 trial version
Cubase Elements 7 is your gateway to the exciting world of music production with Cubase, the digital audio workstation used by many producers and DJs around the world. With Cubase Elements 7, you have all the tools at hand to start making music on your PC and Mac right away.
The key and drum editors let you easily program hooks and beats that use the massive sound set included in the featured HALion Sonic workstation or the Prologue synthesizer. Slice up rhythmic loops with hitpoint recognition in no time, and play these through the Groove Agent ONE drum machine. Round it out with a couple of effects that'll give your sound that extra edge, and mix your MIDI and audio tracks just like the pros with MixConsole.
Out of the studio, onto the stage: hook a MIDI controller up to Cubase and trigger regions of your tracks in real time with the arranger track - the perfect tool for live performances!
Feature highlights of the software are below, and the good news is that you can demo the software free for 30 days by downloading the Cubase Elements 7 trial version.
Steinberg Cubase Elements 7 features
- Personal music production system, offering a set of streamlined audio/MIDI recording, editing, scoring and mixing tools
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Supports 64 MIDI and 48 simultaneous audio tracks with up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- All-New MixConsole provides a stellar mixing experience with the full flexibility and integrated EQ/Dynamics channel strip modules for epic pro-console sound
- Includes outstanding virtual instruments: HALion Sonic SE workstation, MPC-style Groove Agent ONE drum machine, Prologue synthesizer
- Comes ready with 44 audio effect processors, including Pitch Correct for vocal intonation correction, MorphFilter and VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite
- Project Assistant with dozens of common templates helps getting started quickly
- Chord Track for easy chord management and re-harmonizing within project context
- Streamlined score editing feature set
- 2 hours of online HD video tutorials
- Cross-platform 32-/64-bit for Windows and OS X