- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Boss GT-001 press release
The GT-001 packs the acclaimed amps and effects of the flagship GT-100 Version 2.0 in a stylish desktop processor for your home studio or mobile rig. Its small size fits easily into any workspace, while the intuitive interface makes it simple to dial up world-class tones for recording and practice.
In addition to the guitar input, an XLR mic input is included for capturing vocals or acoustic instruments, and the built-in USB audio/MIDI interface provides a direct connection for creating music with your favourite DAW. Like the GT-100, the GT-001 offers powerful sound creation possibilities with dual amps and effects chains and flexible routing options.
On top of that, a newly developed guitar-to-MIDI function lets you have fun with Guitar Friend Jam and other computer programs from a normal guitar input—no special pickup required! Available as a free download, the BOSS TONE STUDIO software provides a cool graphical interface for tweaking tones from your computer, plus access to BOSS TONE CENTRAL for free studio-ready patches and much more.
• Premium amps and effects in a stylish desktop unit
• Includes BOSS’ latest COSM amp models, powerful MDP effects, and more
• Flexible routing of amps and effects through two effect chains
• Advanced multi-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
• Compatible with GT-100 Version 2.0 sound patches
• Panel knobs for adjusting sounds and dedicated buttons for calling up favourite tones
• BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
• XLR mic input with phantom power; specially designed effects patches for vocals and acoustic guitars
• 1/8-inch input for connecting a stereo device such as a smart phone or music player
• Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal 1/4-inch guitar input
• Jack for connecting an expression pedal or up to two footswitches for real-time effects control and patch changes
• Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter