Computer Music 183, Autumn 2012 – Break Tracks Apart – DOWNLOADS included!
DOWNLOADS of software, samples, video and more NOW INCLUDED! Read FAQ
Break Tracks Apart!
• Isolate vocals, extract beats and steal synths from fully mixed songs – then use them in your own tracks! Our walkthroughs and videos show you how.
• 1000 Prime Loops samples – Exclusive pack of pro-quality samples selected from Prime Loops' commercial libraries!
• Heavy Industry – 916 hard-hitting sonic wrecking balls! Disturbing, distressed hits, pads, FX, loops and multisamples.
• Arkist Producer Masterclass*** – The eclectic bass merchant reveals how Fill Your Coffee was made
• 20+ tutorial videos: Expert video walkthroughs to accompany our tutorial articles
• CM Focus – u-he DIVA:Patch-programming masterclass for this mighty synth - INCLUDES VIDEO
• Melody Unchained: Crafting great melodies - INCLUDES VIDEO
• Recreation Therapy: Making A-Trak's 80s retro bass sound - INCLUDES VIDEO
• Multiband masterclass: Become a master of multiband processing
• Homegrown sounds: Sample your surroundings and get sounds that no one else has
• Afrojack: The prodigious Dutch DJ and producer talks to Computer Music
• Camo & Krooked: What are the DnB duo's five fave bits of software?
• u-he: Urs Heckmann dishes out behind-the-scenes info and tips on their uber-synth DIVA
• MeldaProduction: Vojtech Meluzin The prolific multiband-mad developer speaks to CM
Sony Creative Software SpectraLayers Pro // XILS-Lab Oxium // Slate Digital Virtual Tape Machines // IK Multimedia ARC System 2 // Brainworx bx_rockrack // Intermorphic Noatikl 2 // PSP Audioware Busspressor // WaveMachine Labs Auria // Nomad Factory Magma // + 15 more reviews
…AND MUCH MORE!
***Producer Masterclass video is not currently downloadable. Apple Newsstand readers can watch it directly inside the app via internet streaming. Print edition includes Producer Masterclass on the DVD. Zinio does not include Producer Masterclass video.
cm183 is on sale now in the UK, Apple Newsstand and Zinio. Overseas dates for print edition are roughly: USA + 4 weeks after UK / Australia +8 weeks / Europe +2 weeks / South Africa +6 weeks / Canada +4 weeks