Computer Music 182, October 2012 – Build a track with Samples – DOWNLOADS included!
DOWNLOADS of software, samples, video and more NOW INCLUDED! Read download FAQ
Build a Track from Samples
• Make an amazing pro-quality track with nothing but the included samples, from the basics to insane manipulations. Our walkthroughs and videos lead you through the entire process!
• VIP Series: Kirk Degiorgio – 800+ exclusive samples from the UK techno master
• CM Focus – Reason 6.5: Master Rack Extensions - INCLUDES VIDEO
• Strike a Chord: Make great chord sequences - INCLUDES VIDEO
• Recreation Therapy: Make a Wolfgang Gartner-style breakdown - INCLUDES VIDEO
• Crowd Control: Have the audience in the palm of your hand through use of fills and motifs
• Team Tactics: Ditch the one-man band and get collaborating online!
• Hervé: The Count speaks exclusively to CM!
• Paul van Dyk: What are the EDM icon's five fave bits of software?
• Deckscar: Sample manipulation tips from the bass music wiz
• Synapse Audio: The lowdown on working with Reason's new Rack Extensions format
Nektar Panorama P4 // Arturia Wurlitzer V // Synchro Arts Revoice Pro // Voxengo Warmifier 2.0 // DMG Audio Pitchfunk // Brainworx bx_saturator // Sonic Academy ANA // i3 DSP-Quattro 4 // + 15 more reviews
…AND MUCH MORE!
***Producer Masterclass video is not currently downloadable. Apple Newsstand readers can watch it directly inside the app via internet streaming. Print edition includes Producer Masterclass on the DVD. Zinio does not include Producer Masterclass video.
cm182 is on sale now in the UK. Overseas dates for print edition are roughly: USA + 4 weeks after UK / Australia +8 weeks / Europe +2 weeks / South Africa +6 weeks / Canada +4 weeks