Computer Music 175, March 2012 – Future Synths
• Make your best synth sounds ever with our massive guide to state-of-the-art synthesis. You'll learn how to create terrific patches using cutting-edge granular, FM, VA, wavetable and spectral synths, and plenty more besides!
ON THE 7.7GB DISC
• Found Sounds samples: 1821 multisamples, organic arps, broken beats, freaky FX and more!
• Drummix CM: A beautifully recorded virtual drum kit plug-in for PC is yours, courtesy of Bluenoise Plugins
• NAPT Producer Masterclass tutorial and video
IN THE MAG
• Taking the hiss: Kill hum, neutralise noise and seamlessly edit out sonic gremlins
• Start to finish: Feel like you're trapped in a four-bar loop? Turn those ideas into finished tracks with our guide!
• Tune up your studio: Fix dodgy acoustics and transform your studio into a place of unbridled creativity
• CM Focus: Complextro
• Dimitri From Paris interview
• Round-up: Limiters
• Reviews: Cycling '74 Max 6 – PreSonus Studio One 2 – Arturia Oberheim SEM V – Cakewalk Sonar X1 Producer Expanded – Waves BassRider – Magix Music Maker MX Premium – SoniVox Wobble – and more
…AND MUCH MORE!
cm175 is on sale now in the UK. Overseas dates are roughly: USA + 4 weeks after UK / Australia +8 weeks / Europe +2 weeks / South Africa +6 weeks / Canada +4 weeks. Alternatively, order online at www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk