Computer Music 171, November 2011 – DUBSTEP
• State-of-the-art production techniques revealed in the definitive guide for 2011! Learn how to make cutting-edge wobbles, heavyweight beats, rib-shaking sub-bass and much, much more.
ON THE 7.8GB DISC
• Cakewalk Z3TA+: The legendary plug-in synth for PC is yours – not a demo or cutdown but the full thing!
• 1758 Extreme Bass samples: Synths and bass guitars, single hits, Alchemy CM patches and more
• C.R.S.T Producer Masterclass tutorial and video
IN THE MAG
• The CM Guide to Reason 6: Get up to speed with this vital upgrade's new features
• The science of the strum: Can't play guitar? Fake it like a pro with our MIDI programming tutorial!
• FL Studio Patcher: Get creative with this flexible routing module
• True colours: Up your productivity with DAW colour-coding
• CM Focus: Strings
• Dave Clarke interview
• Round-up: Vocoders
• Reviews: Propellerhead Reason 6 – Harrison Mixbus 2.0 – discoDSP Corona – kiloHearts kHs One – QuikQuak MashTactic – Siren Audio Lorelei Suite – PSP Audioware NobleQ – and more
…AND MUCH MORE!
cm171 is on sale now in the UK. Overseas dates are roughly: USA + 4 weeks after UK / Australia +8 weeks / Europe +2 weeks / South Africa +6 weeks / Canada +4 weeks. Alternatively, order online at www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk