- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Born out of the idea for an ad-free and visually clean space for artists to showcase, share and sell their tracks, Bandcamp has already attracted a good many famous users.
Its simplicity and easy-to-use social media sharing tools will no doubt be appealing to listeners who are browsing the web looking for new music, especially if the artist has enabled Bandcamp’s unique option for letting fans name their own price.
- Dedicated artist page with built-in player and clean layout
- Offers tracks in a range of file formats and also via CD
- Includes useful tools to find out who’s visiting and linking to your page
- No artist biographies or integration with other websites as of yet
- Users can only upload their tracks in WAV or AIFF formats
- No distribution to other services such as iTunes