- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
With a good range of popular artists including Nine Inch Nails, Moby and Jay-Z using its service, TuneCore has established itself as a leader within its field and since 2005 has allowed recording artists to release their music via popular digital stores such as iTunes, Amazon, and eMusic.
TuneCore has also started offering additional services such as licensing for TV shows, films and games, something that has been mainly possible due to its partnership with Universal.
- Submits your music to the widest range of services available
- Takes a one-off fee rather than a percentage of revenue
- Claims that it can get your music on iTunes within three days
- Over a month’s waiting time for some services
- No simple means of tracking the progress of your submission
- Upfront costs could be prohibitive when selling multiple tracks