If you’re working on music collaboratively and looking to sell tracks then Indaba may well be for you
In addition to helping you collaborate on tracks via its media management tools, the service lets you assign a percentage of royalties to each contributor when selling via iTunes or via an embeddable widget. Indaba also has a service which allows you to create physical CDs for purchase and lets you upload the artwork for the included discs, booklet and tray card.
- Each contributor can get their fair share of royalties
- Includes a player widget that can be easily embedded onto other websites
- Platform also offer a good range of tools for collaboration
- Selling music requires signing up for a yearly subscription
- It could take up to two months to get a track on iTunes
- The platform has yet to establish itself as a major player