We stumbled across this '59 Gibson Les Paul ‘Burst’ up for sale on Ebay during our morning’s ‘research’. It’s in great condition considering it’s over 50 years old. On the other hand it will set you back about $150,000, or roughly £95,000.
This got TG thinking, we WANT that guitar, but what else could you pick up for a cool 95,000 shamolians? Let’s go shopping…
1) Approximately 450 Epiphone Les Paul 100s. You’d probably want to get a range of colours. And some more guitar-stands.
2) This three-bedroom semi-detached house in Skegness. Or you could buy a one-bedroom house and store 225 Epiphone Les Paul 100s in there.
3) TWO brand new Jaguar XJs. What’s better than one Jaguar XJ? Exactly.
4) One per-cent of Abbey Road Studios. They reckon it’ll go for about 10 million, so nab a piece of history.
5) This Sunseeker Mustique 42 pleasure boat. For the laydeez.
6) A freaking helicopter. Who doesn’t want a 1981 Eustorm F28F Helicopter sitting on their drive?