LIMS 2009: One week to go!
It's only a week to go (well, one week and a day) until the doors of the Excel Centre, London, open for the London International Music Show 2009. For four days from 11-14 June, London will play host to the UK’s biggest music exhibition.
Featuring world class rock stars, an exhibition of the best music instrument brand names and a host of exciting seminars and activities, this is the ultimate day out for anyone interested in music. From professional to amateur, classical to heavy metal, student to teacher, over the four days, the show offers real hands on experience to try, hear and see everything to do with making, recording and listening to music.
If that floats your boat then check out these stats:
- MusicRadar.com, Guitarist magazine, Total Guitar, Guitar Techniques, Rhythm, Computer Music, Future Music : meet the editors, exclusive features including demonstrations with artists.
- Over 200 of the worlds top instrument manufacturers displaying the coolest new innovations and the most exciting gear the music world has to offer. It is confirmed there will be more than eighty new product launches at the show.
- Star Studded line up of musicians playing in our 3000 capacity arena - Nicko McBrain, Prince’s drummer and bass player Cora and Josh Coleman, Jamiroquai’s Derrick and Sola
- Free music lessons courtesy of Tech Music Schools
- Free recording sessions courtesy of Yamaha and their Band for a Grand promotion
- Thousand piece band playing the premiere of the LIMS Anthem on Friday 12th June (run by Music For Youth on our education day)
- Clem Burke Project featuring Primal Scream’s Darrin Mooney
- Huge range of seminars workshops including:
Alchemea with FREE Logic Pro 8 training
Apple with Learn to Garage Band09
ICMP with careers for the contemporary musician
- Celebrity signings from Black Stone Cherry, Steve Diggle (Buzzcocks), Sandi Thom, Doug Wimbish ( Rolling Stones/ Living Colour ) and more.
- Retail area to buy the latest gear
- Mapex Beat Street: you’re chance to play the very latest drum kits
For more information about tickets and the show artist line-up visit www.londoninternationalmusicshow.com