5 things you can learn in November's Rhythm
The new issue of Rhythm is out now and it's packed full of features, lessons, reviews and a ton more. In fact, there's so much that to help get you started we've put together a list of five things you can learn from the issue.
1. How John Bonham got his incredible IV drum sound
To mark the album's 40th anniversary we look back at the making of Led Zeppelin IV and how John Bonham got that incredible drum sound. Plus learn how to play 'When The Levee Breaks' with our tuition disc.
2. Jeff Campitelli's memories of providing the beats for a guitar classic
Joe Satriani drummer Jeff Campitelli tells us of the blood, sweat and tears involved with tracking the chrome-domed guitar genius' 'Satch Boogie'.
3. How to play like Simon Phillips
Simon Phillips is the subject of our latest Play Like tution feature as our expert teacher guides you through the fusion giant's sound and style.
4. Dave Weckl's top tips on practising
The fusion superstar shares his top five tops on how to get the best out of your rehearsal time.
5. Our verdict on the latest gear from Sonor, Zildjian, Alesis, Sabian and HK Audio
As ever we have a review section clock-full of the latest gear, CDs and DVDs.