Sugar Bytes releases Effectrix for iPad
Following its ports of WOW2 and Turnado, Sugar Bytes has now brought another of its acclaimed desktop plugins, Effectrix, to the iPad.
This enables you to use up to 14 effects in a sequencing matrix, and looks to have masses of creative potential. Both staple and more experimental processors are included, and there's support for Audiobus and Inter App Audio.
Check out the specs below. Effectrix for iPad is available now from the App Store priced at £12.99/$17.99/€15.99.
- Integrated Player (iTunes File Sharing, Music Library, Factory Loops)
- Integrated Recorder (various options: Start/Stop/Sync/Length)
- Live Modus (Inputs & Outputs selectable)
- Inter-App Audio (Effect) & Audiobus Support (Sender & Effect)
- Audiocopy™/ Audiopaste
- Full MIDI Support (Virtual, Network, Extern)
- Midi Clock Sync
- 20 fine loops installed
- 230 factory presets (100 global, ca. 9 per effect)
- Redesigned GUI for perfect touch experience