PRESS RELEASE: Over the past year the Sonic Academy team have been hard at work developing what we think will be the "Go To" synth for Electronic Music Production.
The wait is finally over and we are proud to present to you the Sonic Academy ANA Synthesiser!
The ANA name (Analog Noise Attack), comes from its unique combination of 3 Oscillator types. 2 standard "Analog oscillator's", an "Advanced Noise" Oscillator, and a "Attack" Oscillator.
We have loads of videos on our site to explain all of the great functions and features in greater detail, so head over and check it all out now!
ANA comes with 3 Oscillator types.. Analog, Advanced Noise and Attack containing 57 waveform shapes to choose from.
These Include fundamental analog, modern digital and sampled string and voice waveforms. This gives a huge breadth of sound sources to help create a wide range of sounds.
ANA's Filter and Amp Envelopes are uniquely tuned to give as much fine control as possible over the important areas of your sound.
All ENVs have 3 unique curves giving you huge flexibility in creating a broad range of sounds from super tight plucked sounds to beefy basses.
The Graphical Envelope or G-ENV enables you to draw in your own curves to modulate a vast range of parameters.
Chord Hold & FX
Use the Chord Hold feature to memorize your chord by simply pressing the keys you want to store in memory. Then all you have to do is press a single key to hear the chord playback.
Our FX section consists of a selection of built in effects including Phase, Distort, Compress, Delay, Reverb and Chorus.
These patches have been created by our professional Sonic Academy Tutors, DJ's and Producers with decades of experience between them and have been focused on the modern cutting edge sounds heard in todays biggest hits.
- 4 Oscillators with 57 Different waveform types
- OSC 1 & 2 can have 8 voices per OSC with width and detune
- 13 Filtered types including Vintage Analog and Formant (Talky) Models
- Selectable Bezier curves for each Envelope
- ADSR Filter, and Amp Envelopes with switchable curves
- ADSR Assignable Envelop with 27 targets
- Graphical Envelope - 16 nodes assignable to 27 Targets
- Chord Hold - Memorise up to 5 notes for instant one finger playback
- 2 Low Frequency Oscillators with 7 waveform types, 2 outputs each with 27 targets
- 2 Modulation sections with 9 sources and 27 targets
- FX Section with 10 Fx types including - Phaser, Chorus, Amp Sim, Exciter, Clip Distortion, Decimator, Compressor, Bass Enhancer, Delay and Reverb.
- Legato and Slide Mode
- Preview - playback midi sequence while browsing patches to get a better idea of the sound.
- 250 Presets included
Windows 7 / Windows XP / Windows Vista (32/64 Bit),
Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 512 MB RAM
Mac OS X 10.5 or later (32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo, 512 MB RAM (No PPC)
Pricing & Availability
When we came to price ANA we decided that we wanted to offer incredible value for money, making its purchase a no brainer over other comparable Synths.
£29.99 / $49.99* for Sonic Subscribers
£49.99 / $79.99* for Non Subscribers
£39.99 / $63.99* for Sonic Subscribers
£59.99 / $95.99* for Non Subscribers
Sonic Academy ANA is currently available as a download at www.sonicacademy.com.
This synth comes in both Audio Unit and VST for 32 and 64 bit DAWs.
Information taken from official press release, for more visit Sonic Academy
Submit a press release: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get MusicRadar straight to your inbox: Sign up for the free weekly newsletter