Originally released in 1975, the Roland SYSTEM-100 semi-modular monosynth is now available in VST, AU and PLUG-OUT formats.
While multiple instances of the SYSTEM-100 plug-in can be used in any VST or AU compatible DAW, the SYSTEM-100 PLUG-OUT soft synth will also operate with the SYSTEM-1 and SYSTEM-1m hardware.
Owners of the 1m will benefit from knob-per-function hardware control and the semi-modular patching capabilities of the 100.
- Perfect replica of SYSTEM-100 sound and behavior
- Analogue Circuit Behaviour technology provides the expansive, liquid tone of the original
- Model 101 Synthesizer and Model 102 Expander in a single instrument
- Sophisticated architecture with dual VCO, dual LFO, S&H, Ring Mod, Noise and more
- Versatile semi-modular patching capabilities
- Integrated Phaser with modulation inputs, Reverb and Delay
- Advanced arpeggiator with Scatter capabilities
- VST, AU and PLUG-OUT compatible
The SYSTEM-100 PLUG-OUT soft synth is available to buy for €175 from the Roland website now.