PRESS RELEASE: Blue Cat Audio has released a new version of Blue Cat's Dynamics, its all-in-one dynamics processing plug-in for Mac and PC.
In addition to Mac Audio Unit and VST compatibility, this new version introduces many new features and enhancements, such as mid/side processing, new channels selection and linking options, display zooming capability, as well as other details making this plug-in even more flexible.
A special upgrade price is available for existing customers, and others can purchase the plug-in with 20% discount (one month introduction offer). The plug-in is available alone or within the Blue Cat's Master Pack bundle.
The company also proposes promotions on all their plugins until the end of May, to celebrate the port of all their plugins to the Mac platform.
What's new in 3.0:
- Mac VST support
- Mac Audio Unit support
- Mid/Side processing capability
- New stereo linking options
- Enable/disable processing on each channel
- Customize the range of the meters and zoom/navigate in the display
- Automation output can now be disabled for hosts that do not propose automated parameters choice
- Improved accuracy of MIDI output
- New Presets
- New installer (much faster install, improved upgrades)
- Brand new documentation.
Pricing (limited time offers)
For more information, visit www.bluecataudio.com
Information taken from official press release
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter
The free MusicRadar newsletter serves up the week's biggest artist and product news stories alongside exclusive tuition and gear reviews. Sign up here!
Follow MusicRadar on Twitter
Get instant updates and bonus content plus chat with the team. Start here!