We've already seen free sample management software for Korg's Volca Sample hardware, but Skylife is giving you paid-for option in the shape of a Volca-specific version of its SampleRobot app.
SampleRobot Volca-X promises to give you all the features you need to "auto-record, manage, convert, edit and dump custom samples".
You can also purchase the software in a bundle with the WaveRobot sample and loop editor, which supports a sample display resolution of up to 3200 x 2000 pixels and enables you to work non-destructively.
Find out more in the video above or on the Skylife website, where SampleRobot Volca-X can be purchased for Â£39/$59/â¬49 for PC and Mac. If you want WaveRobot as well, the bundle costs Â£85/$129/Â£85.
SampleRobot Volca-X features
- Dumping up to 100 samples at once to Volca Sample.
- Support for multiple bit and sampling resolutions.
- Automatic high quality resampling for Volca Sample.
- Saving sample banks as Projects.
- Sample bank function: Erase.
- Sample bank function: Restore factory samples.
- Importing multiple wave files at once.
- Slicing "all-in-one" files.
- Sample size calculation and progress display.
- Flexible stereo-mono rendering.
- Different loop export modes.
- WaveRobot editor available as option.