Fender Custom Shop Master Design 1950s Relic Stratocaster specs
- Model Number: 1551950185
- Series: Master Design
- Color: Moss Green
- Body Material: Lightweight Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 10/56 Large "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt with "Master Design" Engraving
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Shielded Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Shielded Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Shielded Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Pickguard: Shielded 1-Ply Parchment
- Included Accessories: Case, Cable, Strap, CruzTools® Tool Kit, Certificate of Authenticity
Fender Custom Shop press release
The Fender Custom Shop Master Design 1950s Relic Stratocaster is the finely crafted work of longtime Master Builder Todd Krause. It expertly evokes the sound, style and spirit of the Stratocaster’s first decade, while offering several modern touches and the impeccably distressed look of a relic finish treatment.
Its alder body features a Moss Green nitrocellulose lacquer finish accented by gold hardware, with a maple neck and fingerboard with a comfortable modern 9.5”-radius and 21 narrow jumbo frets.
Sparkling Strat® tone comes from three shielded Custom Shop Fat ’50s single-coil pickups, offered here with shielded modern wiring and five-way switching for optimal tonal versatility, plus a vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge. Includes case, cable, strap, tool kit and certificate of authenticity.